Sunday, July 5, 2009

Honestly,
I love SATURDAY. It is a dating day for me.
Knew that Mega Sales is starting, and i want my darling bring me to shop at Sunway Pyramid.
When arrived there,
we planned to watch Ice Aged 3, but there was a long Q , and lastly we give up to watch it.
*sigh*
Then, we had our lunch at 龙的传人Reastaurant. lol
Last Saturday we had our lunch at the same restaurant too. I think my darling was addicted to it. haha...


After lunch, dessert time =.= ,
i think that i'm going to be a fatty soon.
Desert time at "Zen".



Next round, SHOPPING~
Darling bought me a new dress in Discreet Boutique. So nice and like it so much=)
Thanks dar *chu*

Continue,
we went back home and have a short nap first.
At night, both of us and the brother gang had dinner at Yuan Steamboat Restaurant.
It was so fulled and we still planned to have our dessert for the 2nd round.
Again, headed to 记得吃Restaurant in Damansara.

Trust me,
Surely one day i'll become the fatty.
>.<

No comments: