Friday, June 19, 2009

Awake

I feel sad and my tears is dropping.
Suddenly realized myself had spent much money on this month.
If he never awake me, i think that im still dreaming on spending money buying this and that.
But i just really want to have a karaoke session with him, that's all!
I never request for anything, even though a branded handbag and wallet.
I was just hope to spend the money with him. It is just only me and him.
As long as the money is spend on us, i don't think that is a problem.
Maybe im not enough mature, i don't know the money hard to earn, and maybe many reasons, i don't know.
But i just hope to spend all those things with him ONLY.
*Tears dropping* I am such a greedy girlfriend.
I want this at this moment, but i also can want another things on the next time.
Yes, i understand about myself.
And START right now, i PROMISE, i promise myself and YOU that i will start to save money and not to simply spend money. I SWEAR!
Please believe me! From the day you own the car, it has already brought u lots of stress, i can feel it.
I am sorry that i did the stupid things last time, sorry!
Now, i cried is because i awake.
Awake and not to do it again!

2 comments:

SyNdy said...

gambateh o...

Anonymous said...

Thanks ya =)