Sunday, June 28, 2009


My little journey on yesterday =)

My house - One Utama - Hubby's house - Mc Donald - 记得吃Restaurant

•۰••۰••۰•

I love my hubby.
*muaks*
He promised to buy me a new toner and finally i get it. =D
I need it very much.
The previous ones is going to finish and this is the new one he bought for me.
Thank you darling ^^

Actually i plan to buy the new toner from BENEFIT beauty care.
But i can't find it from One Utama,
then never mind, bought this also not bad.
Toner is important for me.
Ops, i suppose to say, it is important for every ladies =)
Agree?? ehehe...

At night went to have dessert with his Brother gang.
OMG, i saw cockroaches! It is so disgusted, yalk~
Besides, it could fly >.<
Hate it so much!

Hoho...
My dear little Saturday was full of happiness with HIM.
*Love*


No comments: