Saturday, January 17, 2009

barcelona






Last night went to Barcelona clubbing.
Actually,
i was plan to stay at home study for monday's examination.
and i received CW's called,
he told me that its free entrance,
reason is ....
don't know what ??? reason ady >.<


Chatting with Nickson on msn,
discussing our prom night theme.
And i stop him to discuss.
Told him that i'm going out soon to clubbing.


Scolded by him,
" Monday exam, still want to go out clubbing??!!! "
Lolz...
Ignore him and went to dress up.
kakaz....


Met Candy, Wai Hong, Chun Yin and James.
Hey guys, long time no see.
*hug*
Come,
Lets dance, my dear friends.
^^

Something funny there,
I knew a new friends there.
he said that i look like a HK star.
" Lai Ji "
Know who is she?
The 2 mei in the drama of " The Gem of Life "
Lolz...


Lastly,
I'm here to swear.
I'll not drink more on next time.
I don't want my beloved worry me again.
I am so sorry.
And,
I Love You My darling Kelly.
*chu* + *hug*

No comments: