Wednesday, January 7, 2009

mun

Tagged by Mun mun

Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.


*I hate cockroach
*Scare to make decision
*Every morning must have a cup of tea
*Every night must have a call to my hubby (chit chat)
*i will spend my time on him rather than my friends, hehe...
*like to "gu-ci" my hubby
*must have a good bye kiss before end the call with him.
*i love pearlmilk tea so so much, especially chocolate flavour
*travel to the whole world
*own a new brand camera
*get good result

- i can't list out 16 things. >.< Donno wat to write

tag:-
- Nicole
- Khai Boon
- Lum Lum
- Lye Ying

No comments: