Sunday, April 13, 2008

A boring day~~!!

*pop out* Is time to write blog !!! ^^
Today was nothing special happened on me. What should i write down here neh??? Erhemm...*thinking* But i'll stil write down my daily routine here to give myself a responsibility. =) kekeke....
Today i was supposed to go out for my 2nd year annivasary celebration with my dear. But we didn't go for it. Because we didn't hv transport. So, we hv to guai guai stay at home loh. *disappointed* =(
Nothing to do in the morning and afternoon. It was super duper bored!!! >.< *don't know how to describe my feeling* wuwuwu ~~~

Dinner time~~!!! Prepared myself and went out with mommy and the whole family of my aunt for dinner.
















* Going out for dinner. ^^

We went to the restaurant which is near by Bandar Puteri. After finished our meal, aunt said wan to hv a look of my little puppy. Then, they came over my house and played with my little Gordan. =D

After they went back home, i was stil playing with Gordan. Playing and helped him to capture some photos. ^^
* my bear and Gordan. Hard to take pic for him, keep moving >.<

No comments: