Friday, April 11, 2008

My Little Puppy~~~






Past few days, my dad brought a little puppy home. It is a bull dog. * my spelling correct or not??? ^o)*Name, Gordan " ^^. Does this name suitable for a bull dog? I think very suitable lah, keke....Gordan is a boy boy oh!

Gordan scare alone, he does not like to stay a place without any sound or voice. He like the condition with teeming.

Today afternoon after i finished my drama, i went downstair and look for Gordan. I discovered Gordan's boo boo (Gordan's excrement) near my shoes case there. *yer~~~* I used water to rush it. When rushing, i saw something in the boo boo. >.<>

U know? Im the one who very scare of worm, cockroach and many of these kind ''creature''! The worm got around 20cm long. It was so disgusting! :S

I faster clean up everything and rushed the worm to longkang. After that, i closed Gordan into the cage. * is the place for dog to stay call "cage"?* Then, i told mommy about this and not dare to put Gordan out, scare it simply boo boo and make everywhere got worm.

I think is time to take Gordan for check up, and put some injection. Have to check up the whole body to make sure that Gordan is healthy. =)






No comments: