Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sorpor came my house

As usual, back to my blogging time. =D
Today sorpor mun and her sister, Ching Wai came to visit me. Ops sorry, i should said they was coming for visited my puppy. =P It is the purpose they come! >.<
Sorpor Mun told me about their story on yesterday to 草卢 and Mid Valley and also what movie that watched. Regret that not going with them! Miss them so much, expecially Yin Siong, long time no heard from her d.
Telling story and playing with him, Gordan. ^^ The expression from Ching Wai look like very like my puppy, treat him as baby! haha... So lovely~~!! =)
Tell u all the weird habit for sorpor mun and Ching Wai la, haha... Do u guys know how they boil milo? Ching Wai consider ok la, put in half cup of milo and hot water. But for sorpor Mun, lolz....
X_X She drink milo with not hot water *means warm water*, and stir it until the milo become grain. Hard to imagine the taste >.<>
After their tea time, we 3 fella went out for driving. The purposed was test driving skill.Lolz...*sap sap water* Drove in the rain with short distance, where was in Helang only. hehe...
Hey sorpor, how's my driving? pass or not jek? honestly oh! haha....

1 comment:

[S][I][E][N] said...

heheh~~u r my sis wo!sure pass de ,giv u 4 star!!!5star for full mark,ofcoz wont giv u full mark coz full mark is mine de wahahahahahah~~~~ wont weird ar ,milo drink like tat also nice mah ^^V