Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy day

Yesterday was too busy until forget to write blog. >.<>
I'll going for the Singapore Airline (SIA) interview on this Saturday early in the morning. Guys, please don't mistaken, i'm not going for the interview on Singapore. Which means, i'm interested on working in SIA, but the interview will be held on NIKKO HOTEL, in Jalan Ampang. Near KLCC too. ^^ After the interview, if im success, only go for the other test and pass only can enter SIA to be a flight attendant.
I went to IOI MALL with my mommy to buy a new clothes for the coming interview. Ist impression is very important, so, i need to buy some formal and nicer clothes for these very important interview. I bought a black colour slight trousers in MNA shop. It cost me RM69.00.
After that, we went to my cousin house for asking them to help me print out my application form. My printer spoilt jor, so , no choice hv to borrow hers. *sigh*
Finished everything, and went back home for searching clothes to match my new trousers. Aiks, all also not suitable. How? Sigh again! Oh ya, Borrow from my cousin sis! Yeah!!! ^^
Hmmm.... If i failed this interview, i'll back to my college life. Meet some new friends in campus. =D So, i'll try everthing in best! Gambateh to myself! haha...
* Darling, my heart will always be with you! Please don't worry so much if one day i really be a flight attendant. I told u d, there is only 10% success for me on this interview. No confident also! If lets say i success d, wherever i go, my heart is just only available for YOU! I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

❤ YinG ❤ said...

busy Jess,
hope everything will be goin smooth for u..
we'll miss u much if u really become a stewardess

all da best ^^